Monday 9 September 2013

Walls

We spent about a week moving into the new house before spending our first night sleeping here and we wanted to have the girls' rooms finished to make the transition easier, especially for Lila. With the new carpet in, it was time to paint. We like to do things out of order. Keeps things exciting. 

The old paint was yellow and had to go. Nothing against that colour but the last time I painted with yellow, it turned out to be Safety Yellow and I've been against it ever since. My ideas for the girls rooms have all been based on art and colourful accessories so I knew that I wanted the walls to be white. I never thought I would want white walls since I've always been drawn to colour but I knew that with the right white, it would be perfect. After a bit of research aka Pinterest and Google, we decided to go with a white called Milk Moustache by C2. I'm very happy with the choice and it's definitely my go to white from now on.






Slowly but surely I am working on getting art on the walls so we'll save that post for later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment